Due to Covid-19, morning drop off procedures will be amended for the 2020-2021 school year. Traffic flow will remain the same, however some important changes must be made.
- Drop off time will begin at 7:30. There will be no one allowed out of vehicles or buses prior to 7:30. Bus route times will be adjusted accordingly. Morning pick up times for buses will be delayed approximately 10 to 20 minutes. If you have specific questions regarding times, please contact your bus driver.
- Students in grades K-4 through 6 will report directly to their classroom once departing their vehicle. Breakfast will be in their classroom. Students in grades 7 through 12 will go to the lunchroom, pick up a to-go breakfast, and then report to their classroom to eat.
- The school day begins at 7:45. Students will be considered tardy if they are not in their first period or homeroom class by 7:45.
- In an effort to limit the number of people on campus, parents will not be allowed to walk their students to class. All parents must remain in their vehicles while dropping off students.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents of students in grades K-4 and Kindergarten MAY walk their students to the building door the first week of school (August 24th through August 28th). (Parents will not be able to enter the building-there will be staff available to meet you at the door and help your child get to the correct classroom). To accommodate this, K-4 and Kindergarten drop off for the first week of school will be delayed until 8:00-8:30. This will be for the first week only!
Please adhere as closely as possible to social distancing and state guidelines regarding masks at all times while on campus.